Is it really Easter already? Do you find that the older your children get, the more challenging it is to think of gifts for them? Well, I come from a very creative gift giving family. They have this way of coming up with the most meaningful gifts I’ve ever been gifted. My hope is that some of these ideas will inspire you to think outside the box a little when it comes to gifting. Your teen girl will thank you.
This post may contain affiliate links.
- Polaroid Camera– Did you know the Polaroid is back? They have them in a variety of colors and they’re popping up in middle schools everywhere. The funny thing is, they think it’s a new thing. 🙂
- b sweet metallic hair band set because you’re tired of buying them and she’s tired of losing them.
- The Coloring Book of Mindfulness: 50 Quotes and Designs to Help You Focus, Slow Down, De-Stress because you’re really the one who likes to color these and you need all the de-stressers you can get to plow through the middle school blues. Plus, once they finish one, you can frame it! That makes the best art if you ask me..
- Insignia Portable Pico Projector Cube is a tiny little projector that fits in the palm of your hand. Your teen can project movies onto their wall, play games, look at pictures, and more!
- Seedling Design Your Own Headphones: Street Art Style Activity Kit makes it easy for your teen to personalize their gear.
- Deepen: A Christian Mother – Daughter Journal is a fantastic way to build on your relationship with your daughter. It can be challenging to communicate with your daughter and this book helps strengthen your bond by helping to create conversations about the things that mean the most to you both.
- ban.do Glitter Bomb Pink Stardust Water Bottle, Multicolor
- VicTsing Cool Mist Humidifier Ultrasonic Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser – I swear by essential oils. I use them for all kinds of things, so I’m all about putting a diffuser in my daughter’s bedroom to help keep her healthy.
- Boho Spirit Thank You Card Assortment Pack– Thank you cards are big in my house. After receiving gifts, I always ask that my daughter send a thank you card to the giver out of respect for them taking the time, money, and effort to think of her.
- Del Sol Color Changing Nail Polish – She’ll be ready for longer, sunnier days with this color changing nail polish! Add something different to her nail polish collection and encourage her to go outside!
- Foxelli Hammock – I don’t know about you, but our family has plans to spend all our free time outside this spring and summer, so getting the right gear will be important. These hammocks are perfect for packing up for a quick fishing trip, camping trip, or picnic at the park.
- Pray About It T-Shirt – I’m always looking for an encouraging word. What a good lesson to learn, “When you doubt it, pray about it.”
- Be Still My Heart, You Are Enough Bracelet is a good reminder to your teen girl that she is enough, despite what others may say.
Hope this helps! Can you add to the list? What are some other creative Easter basket gift ideas for teen girls?