If you’re interested in writing a guest post for Lettered Roots, please read the following for more information on what we’re looking for:
CRITERIA FOR GUEST POSTING
Your article must contain one of the following:
- Biblical Teachings
- Anything relevant to Christianity
We are not looking for sponsored posts for our Encouragement section. If you are interested in sharing your story, you can apply to our Storytelling Profile.
- Your post must be original – this means that it has not been published anywhere else on the web.
- You must wait at least 90 days to post your article on your own site.
- You must post our Featured on Lettered Roots image on your site.
- You may include up to three links within your article: one to your website/blog, one to social media, and one to your bio.
- You must include a profile photo.
- Your post should include a minimum of 300 words. There is no maximum number of words.
- Images must include a Lettered Roots watermark.
- You must monitor your article for comments periodically. You may receive e-mails asking that you communicate with readers if there is a lull in activity.
- We will edit your article for spelling, grammar, and punctuation, etc.
- We may send it back to you for edits if it contains a large number of errors, but we try to avoid this.
Lettered Roots reserves the right to publish or not publish any articles submitted.
- If interested, please e-mail us a short paragraph description to firstname.lastname@example.org of what you would like to write about.
- Lettered Roots does not discriminate based on readership size! We believe everyone has a voice and encourage all bloggers/website owners to contribute!
- You must confirm that you are willing and able to communicate with readers through comments on your article.
- Please include ideas for featured image. Note that you do not have to actually include the featured image. We would just like an idea of what you have in mind.
- Once your submission has been approved, we ask that you send us your article in html format with pictures included. Feel free to do this within the body of your e-mail or as an attachment.
If you have any questions related to article submission, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.