The Heart of Lettered Roots
Lettered Roots is all about encouraging and empowering women by giving them the advice, tools, encouragement, and support they need to be successful. Our goal is to be a place where women can come to receive encouragement for all areas of life.
Here’s how we see it: When you write your story for Lettered Roots, you’re sharing your heart. You’re carefully crafting and preparing a beautiful story from which others can benefit. Consequently, we want to hear stories that stir the passion inside you and leave others feeling refreshed and inspired.
We are now accepting submissions for our Storytelling Profile!
We are currently looking for PIONEER bloggers and/or business owners who:
- Want to encourage others
- Want to get their company known
- Want to network
- Want to promote their blog or business
- Want free promotion by Lettered Roots
- Want to be a pioneer
Why become a pioneer?
Lettered Roots is here to stay and will only continue to grow. Your business or blogging profile will be the first to be visited. This will result in a greater amount of traffic as our Storytelling Profile continues to grow.
Your business or blog will also be promoted by Lettered Roots, resulting in a greater audience and following for you.
Don’t have a blog or business? No problem! We’re also looking for inspirational and encouraging personal stories. Everyone has a story to tell and yours is unique. You never know how yours will encourage and provide hope to someone walking through a similar season to yours.
What We’re Looking For
Listen up to this important section! We are looking for stories that are encouraging! They should add value to our readers in some way. Our readers should feel inspired and motivated to make a change in some area of their life.
- Your post should reflect your personal style and voice! The only changes we want to make are grammatical and spelling changes when necessary.
- It should be original and not posted anywhere else!
- Your story should be well-written. Good grammar, punctuation, and spelling is a must!
- Your story should be between 500-1500 words.
- Pictures should be included in story with a Lettered Roots watermark.
- Once submission is approved, send your entire post to us in html format. Simply draft your post in your blog. Include your pictures, bios, links, head shot, etc. within your drafted post. Then, copy from your html tab and paste in the body of your email to email@example.com. If you are submitting a personal story, additional instructions will be sent to you.
- Please use short paragraphs to make it easier for our readers to read your story.
- Make your keywords pop! Please bold words you find important to your story. We reserve the right to make changes to the format of your story to fit our site’s needs.
- We ask that you wait at least 90 days before sharing on your own site.
- Promote your story via social media. We will do the same!
What You Can Expect From Us
- We may edit for grammatical errors when appropriate and format your story to fit the Lettered Root’s website (quotes will be placed into boxes, etc.)
- We will schedule your post and e-mail you a post date and link so you can share an excerpt from your story when your post goes live. Please do not share the entire story on your website.
- Promote via social media, including our weekly newsletter. We want you to get exposure!
- We reserve the right not to publish your story. Unfortunately, not all pieces will fit our criteria. We appreciate accepting this respectfully.
To get started, tell us a little about you by selecting the appropriate branch and completing a Storytelling application: